Looking to improve your skin’s appearance naturally? If so, learn how to make a rose water toner with glycerine at home. An gentle but effective natural remedy to tonify, clean and moisturize your skin.
You can use it in the morning, at night or when you need to refresh your face in summer!
A must-have for your beauty cabinet!
A gentle but important note:
The brands I recommend here are based on my experience and I’m not being paid to mention them.
If you have a skin condition, please ask a doctor before taking advice from this or other websites.
What Ingredients You Need?
- 200 ml. of rose water. (I usually buy mine at the food section at Walmart)
- 10 ml. of glycerine for skin. (I find this at the pharmacy section at Walmart)
How to Make a Rose Water Toner with Glycerine at Home?
- In a clean glass bottle pour 200 ml. of rose water and 10 ml. of glycerine. Mix gently and damp a cotton pad with this solution.
- Gently clean your face and neck with the cotton pad to remove impurities and balance your skin’s pH.
- Enjoy a clean skin! Remember to apply some sunscreen lotion to your skin at daytime to protect from sun damage.
What are the Benefits of a Rose Water Toner with Glycerine?
- It gently cleans your face in a natural way. Great for sensitive and dry skin.
- It helps balance your skin pH. Learn why this matters.
- The glycerine moisturizes your skin while giving it a healthy, glowing appearance.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties can help soothe the skin and reduce redness.
- It has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, making it an efficient anti-acne treatment.
- It’s an anti-aging product that helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: The Exact Order of a Natural Skincare Routine in 2021.
Which commercial Rosewater toner to buy?
If you want to try a commercial rosewater toner, I recommend using the brand THAYERS. Especifically their alcohol-free rose petal witch hazel facial toner with Aloe Vera Formula. I use it for myself and for my family to gently clean our faces and necks.
Show off a clean and beautiful skin!
Enjoy all the benefits of this classic but effective remedy, and show off a radiant skin without breaking the bank.
Have you used rose water for the skin? If not, what other toners do you recommend?
Share with us!
P.S. If you enjoyed this subscribe today and receive the Ultimate Natural Skincare Routine Free Guide!
2 thoughts on “How to Make a Rose Water Toner With Glycerine at Home”
I have tried rose water alone. And it’s soo refreshing. I’ll definitely try your recipe to young and fresh looking skin. Thanks for sharing!
That’s great Niraj! Thanks for stopping by! Let me know how it goes 😉